Nano newbie to sw

Jenna_elf

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
My name's Jenna and I'm new to sw. I have admired my friend's tank for years, and recently picked up a 10 gal nano tank. It currently has a peppermint shrimp, 5 snails, and an anenome.
I excited to learn all I can about saltwater!

20200429_000232.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pic!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hi!
My name's Jenna and I'm new to sw. I have admired my friend's tank for years, and recently picked up a 10 gal nano tank. It currently has a peppermint shrimp, 5 snails, and an anenome.
I excited to learn all I can about saltwater!

20200429_000232.jpg
Welcome to R2R and reefing Jenna. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new