Nano reef lighting

JonNanoReefs6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, i’m fairly new to the hobby( Set up new tank a week ago) and i completely enjoy it and am glad I started it. I only have some crabs and snails and one small zoa frag in so far and all the water testing looks great so far. Just wondering what setting you guys use on the AI Prime 16HD because right now i’m just running the default lights and am not sure what to change the lights to and how fast/slowly i change the lights over time. Thanks!

OP
OP
J

JonNanoReefs6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, i’m fairly new to the hobby( Set up new tank a week ago) and i completely enjoy it and am glad I started it. I only have some crabs and snails and one small zoa frag in so far and all the water testing looks great so far. Just wondering what setting you guys use on the AI Prime 16HD because right now i’m just running the default lights and am not sure what to change the lights to and how fast/slowly i change the lights over time. Thanks!
-I’m also going to possibly get another beginner coral next week and will start using Reef Roids Next week as well. I’ve thought xenia’s would be a great addition as well. Let me know if you think that would work with my barely established tank. Thanks guys

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.1%
Back