Nano Reef Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter ez.tanks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ez.tanks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
Location
Orlando
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 13 gallon tank I’ve been running for 14 months and I want to add a rainbow bubble tip anemone to the tank I already have a pretty large leather in there and my clowns are currently being hosted by that leather should I worry that the two will have a chemical warfare or should the be ok?
 
Let's see what others think... but you can always run a bag of carbon, changed periodically.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new