Nano Reef Tank Lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter ARichied
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ARichied

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2025
Messages
57
Reaction score
53
Location
Kennewick
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I’ve been reading a lot on Nano mixed reef tank lighting, a lot of people say AI prime in older post, flash forward and everyone’s lenses are melted and some even state they run two for a WB 20 gallon cube.

So I need your help it’s 2026 and outside of buying Radion xr15 what’s the best option? My tank is truly mixed, nem to acros to zoas. Please I need some help on what to buy
 
noopsych and nicrew nava reef seem to always get great reviews esp at their price point
check out the reefbreeders meridian as well
 
noopsych and nicrew nava reef seem to always get great reviews esp at their price point
check out the reefbreeders meridian as well
Thanks! I will check those out
 
That is the exact nano tank I have, would you go 150w instead of two 100w?
I went with orphek natura , same tank only have nems though , I always go for more than needed with light
 
I went with orphek natura , same tank only have nems though , I always go for more than needed with light
I can’t argue with that, I have 2 XR 30s on my 75 gallon lol I prefer less intensity spread out. Thank you for your insight
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new