Nano Scolys are Back! + MORE@Cherry Corals!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,254
Reaction score
5,767
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got in a gorgeous Highlighter Yellow Splatter Hammer! These are the baddest, brightest hammers there are!

newcoralsa4174b.jpg~original


newcoralsa4175b.jpg~original


Gotta share this beauty too, even though its sold.. "Rising Sun" Scolymia

newcoralsa4177b.jpg~original


The "Master Blaster" Scoly has continued to get nicer and nicer...

newcoralsa4178b.jpg~original


Nano Scolys are back! Most are $100!

newcoralsa4179b.jpg~original


newcoralsa4180b.jpg~original


newcoralsa4181b.jpg~original


newcoralsa4182b.jpg~original


newcoralsa4183b.jpg~original


newcoralsa4185b.jpg~original
 
That Rising Sun Scoly IS CRAZY!!! Wish I saw it on Your Site!! May I ask what she sold for??
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new