Nano skimmer for waterbox 20 cube

mytdbm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to setup waterbox 20 cube and wondering what skimmer i should get. Any one out there knows if acecap k1-50 would fit in wb 20 cube?
 
Ok. I will look into the Tunze skimmers. Thanks
 
Eshopps Nano Skimmer has been my favorite for about 4-5 years. I've used several.

The new design doesn't seem to fit tank as easily, so you'd need to look at it. They changed how the magnet sits, and I imagine in some tanks it doesn't fit at all.
 
I had a Nuvo 30L and changed water once every two weeks and was running a tunze skimmer. The skimmer pulled so much skim-mate every day. So I think it is good to have skimmer for long run.
 
Did you have a bad experience with IM? I see you keep slandering them on different posts with no explanation why! This was mean to blaxsun
 
Did you have a bad experience with IM? I see you keep slandering them on different posts with no explanation why! This was mean to blaxsun
I just called im to order an o ring and found out my skimmer is over5 years old and still works fine! As It turns out I dont even need an o ring. I had water leaking below it but It also has a small crack i n the body, so I need to glue that and I will be fine! I have never even cleaned it (beside collection cup) and have had it myself running over a year! No telling how often the elderly man I bought it from cleaned it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new