"Nano Version 1.0"

bangoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best ricordea tank I've seen!!!!!:waaaht: Man I have about 20 different polyps since about a year ago, and now I have about 21 poyps. I can't get them to grow. But that is very nice!!!

OP
OP
Palyanna

Palyanna

Nano Princess
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Wendy you have a PM....

Reply sent. :bigsmile:
Best ricordea tank I've seen!!!!!:waaaht: Man I have about 20 different polyps since about a year ago, and now I have about 21 poyps. I can't get them to grow. But that is very nice!!!

Thank you. :smile: In my experience you are doing well with your Rics as long as your 'shrooms are colorful and poofy (versus shriveled or melting away.) Re: propagation, Ricordea are not prolific like palys/zoas. I notice growth of individual 'shrooms more than anything. In fact, I have one single mouthed Ricordea that is the size of a pancake!

mheaven

Still on the prowl...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice tank. They all seem very happy. Good luck.

OP
OP
Palyanna

Palyanna

Nano Princess
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree, this is one of the nicest layouts for rics I have seen! Awesome!

Thank you! There was no master plan with this tank - it just happened. I always admired my brother's reef tank and for Valentine's Day in 2008 he bought me the Oceanic BioCube and a piece of live rock and the rest is history! :bigsmile:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back