Nanoculture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does that mean?
Are these cultured in the ocean?
Good prices on those.

From the product description:

These smaller size “nano”cultured Acropora pack some great color into a very budget friendly price! We have found they ship better than larger maricultured Acropora. They also have a better survival rate in aquariums, as they have not grown into a small colony in the ocean. We dip them twice in coral dip and recommend they be dipped and quarantined. These are kept in a separate system from our other Acropora. WYSIWYG, all are approx. 1.5” tall.

OP
OP
shred5

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From the product description:

These smaller size “nano”cultured Acropora pack some great color into a very budget friendly price! We have found they ship better than larger maricultured Acropora. They also have a better survival rate in aquariums, as they have not grown into a small colony in the ocean. We dip them twice in coral dip and recommend they be dipped and quarantined. These are kept in a separate system from our other Acropora. WYSIWYG, all are approx. 1.5” tall.

Where is that on the site? So yes than they are just smaller coral aqua-cultured in the ocean...

They look bigger than a 1.5"

Good price and nice looking corals. In a couple of weeks I am going to have to pick a few up, very good pricing and nice looking corals.

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is that on the site? So yes than they are just smaller coral aqua-cultured in the ocean...

They look bigger than a 1.5"

Good price and nice looking corals. In a couple of weeks I am going to have to pick a few up, very good pricing and nice looking corals.

Some are close to 2". We plan on bringing these in a few times a month. Thanks!!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back