Nashville?

Big_Mclargehuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I'm planning on moving to Nashville this year. Any areas I should look? I'm looking for an apt. As long as it's a decent neighborhood I'm open to the location. Thanks!

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nashville, TN?
Do you prefer city life or a commute?
I cant help if you want to live directly in the city but Mt Juliet and Murfreesboro would be fairly affordable with a commute to Nashville not being too bad if needed.

OP
OP
Big_Mclargehuge

Big_Mclargehuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nashville, TN?
Do you prefer city life or a commute?
I cant help if you want to live directly in the city but Mt Juliet and Murfreesboro would be fairly affordable with a commute to Nashville not being too bad if needed.
Hey yeah sorry. Nashville, TN. I'm honestly open to both. I love the city but have lived in the city where I live for a while now and wouldn't mind a change either. I'd like to be fairly close to the city. But the suburbs are definitely not out of the question. Thanks!

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yeah sorry. Nashville, TN. I'm honestly open to both. I love the city but have lived in the city where I live for a while now and wouldn't mind a change either. I'd like to be fairly close to the city. But the suburbs are definitely not out of the question. Thanks!
Murfreesboro and Mt Juliet are about a 25-30 minute drive from downtown Nashville and about 45 to an hour during rush hour. Murfreesboro is more affordable than Mt Juliet and IS a larger city than Mt Juliet. Mt Juliet is much quieter, less traffic but cost more.

Avoid Franklin,Brentwood, Green Hills or Belle Meade of you're on a budget, thats old money territory. If you're rich though, go for it.

OP
OP
Big_Mclargehuge

Big_Mclargehuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Murfreesboro and Mt Juliet are about a 25-30 minute drive from downtown Nashville and about 45 to an hour during rush hour. Murfreesboro is more affordable than Mt Juliet and IS a larger city than Mt Juliet. Mt Juliet is much quieter, less traffic but cost more.

Avoid Franklin,Brentwood, Green Hills or Belle Meade of you're on a budget, thats old money territory. If you're rich though, go for it.
Thanks. I knew Brentwood was fairly expensive but not of the others. I'm definitely on a budget. I have found it to be more affordable than i expected though after looking at apts etc...I'll check out some places in both of those areas. Thanks again!

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I knew Brentwood was fairly expensive but not of the others. I'm definitely on a budget. I have found it to be more affordable than i expected though after looking at apts etc...I'll check out some places in both of those areas. Thanks again!
Np! I always house hunted before we settled down in Mt Juliet so I cant speak for apartment costs. Brentwood is awesome though if you can find a good place there, really cool spot with PLENTY to do and its a stones toss to Downtown Nashvegas if you wanted to go out.

Good luck!

Ocean_dreamer89

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hendersonville area is a good option too. About a 15-20 min drive to downtown (more time during rush hour) but a great community. I live in the Goodlettsville area but work in Hendersonville. Several good LFS's in the area too!

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just dont come to seattle
D
Done lol
The Hendersonville area is a good option too. About a 15-20 min drive to downtown (more time during rush hour) but a great community. I live in the Goodlettsville area but work in Hendersonville. Several good LFS's in the area too!
I always forget about Hendersonville, that area is growing a lot.

zukihara

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nashville is a great place to live. It's hard to steer someone you don't know on where to live. Best to figure out where you are working and go from there.

Nashville is pretty diverse and there are small pockets of neighborhoods that change dynamics frequently as you drive around.

OP
OP
Big_Mclargehuge

Big_Mclargehuge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Np! I always house hunted before we settled down in Mt Juliet so I cant speak for apartment costs. Brentwood is awesome though if you can find a good place there, really cool spot with PLENTY to do and its a stones toss to Downtown Nashvegas if you wanted to go out.

Good luck!
I actually did find what I think is a nice apt in Brentwood. It looks nice and modern but it's so hard to get a feel for things unless you're there. This is my first move out of state so it's a little daunting. I appreciate the input!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back