Naso tang a picky eater?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano Gabe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes the fish died the next morning saltwaterfish.com gave me a store credit for what I paid for the fish but I don’t think I’ll get another one after that experience. I believe the shipping process is very hard on that particular fish. I tried many different foods and was feeding multiple times a day. Nothing I could do at the end of the day. He was super skinny after not eating for almost 2 weeks. Never had a fish do this before and there was no aggression towards it and he wasn’t showing any signs of parasites. Next time I pick this fish up I’ll get it from the LFS.

Sorry to hear about the loss, they are a beautiful fish once they are acclimated to your tank. I hope you are able to come across one soon in your LFS soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new