Nassarius Distortus Eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jon F
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jon F

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Messages
36
Reaction score
67
Location
UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like my snails have been busy while I was at work

IMG_20210330_164015.jpg
 
Yep- nassarius. These likely won’t hatch or fully as their often eaten and also require cooler water temp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new