Ndz98’s Tank

Just a quick tank shot:)
image.jpg

I also got a couple of goodies in the mail today!
82950B03-4FF5-4272-8879-42F5ABBCBAAC.jpeg
 
Looks awesome :)
 
Been gone for too long. But fear not, I’m back!
 
Find out a little heartbreaking news today. Apparently the new apartment complex I’m moving in to isn’t too fond of anything over 10g in a second floor apartment. That being said, it seems that I will be downsizing. A lot. If I can find the right person to buy my tank, I may try and purchase one of those Red Sea nano tanks.
 
Find out a little heartbreaking news today. Apparently the new apartment complex I’m moving in to isn’t too fond of anything over 10g in a second floor apartment. That being said, it seems that I will be downsizing. A lot. If I can find the right person to buy my tank, I may try and purchase one of those Red Sea nano tanks.
That's is a bummer man. Sorry to hear that.
 
Not much to show but I’m still here

FAF1DEA8-3C9F-4421-8D31-54AA67F1BD3A.jpeg
 
Cleaned up the tank today and rearranged a little. Just got the new light in a few days ago. Hopefully it does the job well.

EB2AFE7B-2CC2-466F-9753-74D5175F6DAD.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new