NEED A GOOD RECOMMENDATION FOR AI PRIME

Bluefin1989

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
34
Location
Tucson
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! I am trying to have the best lighting I can for my corals! Can anyone give me their set up lighting schedule for the best coral growth!
 
:). The red is mostly just because I like that color in my tank, but it grows algae.

A09BE6F8-B5EF-4014-89C7-99B3BE437D26.jpeg
56A5AA16-41C5-4FDC-93E6-BEF964372DD4.png
26728A8A-4524-4F9A-99DB-FDF136513239.png
 
Have you checked out the presets on their website?
 
100% or greater on UV, Violet, and, Blue, Royal blue. I prefer no red as corals do not seem to like red but some fish look nice under it. Green can be whatever you want. White can be whatever you want.


This is under the assumption that you will not overlight the tank with AI's par measurements on their site (which has all light settings to 100%). The blue/purple range is going to be the primary driver for corals. The rest is mostly for visuals.
 
100% or greater on UV, Violet, and, Blue, Royal blue. I prefer no red as corals do not seem to like red but some fish look nice under it. Green can be whatever you want. White can be whatever you want.


This is under the assumption that you will not overlight the tank with AI's par measurements on their site (which has all light settings to 100%). The blue/purple range is going to be the primary driver for corals. The rest is mostly for visuals.
THank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new