Need a little help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter THE BEAUT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

THE BEAUT

Luv Golf
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2006
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
5
Location
Ft Lauderdale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a big fancy camera with a macro lens. Just to get that out of the way. How can i take better quality pics? Should i increase the resolution and then crop the pics or what. I have tried a few ways but man it is always grainy. Any advice besides buying a better camera will be appreciated.
 
I dont have a big fancy camera with a macro lens. Just to get that out of the way. How can i take better quality pics? Should i increase the resolution and then crop the pics or what. I have tried a few ways but man it is always grainy. Any advice besides buying a better camera will be appreciated.

It would be much easier to lend a hand if we knew what make and model camera you are using, the settings you are using as well as a picture or two of your current results.

Any number of folks, myself included will be happy to help out.

Regards,
 
many people use the ole point and shoot with a microscope in front of the lense
 
I just got the camera, when i get home tonight i will get you the info. It is a Fuji point and shoot. I think it is called a Fine Pix 5.1meg pix.
How about a magnifying glass.
 
many people use the ole point and shoot with a microscope in front of the lense

Can you give more detail on how this is done?


I tried my first pics of my Zoas tonight and had problems. Even though i had the subject centered up and focused, when the pic was done it was way out of center????? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Steve
 
I'm sorry it is a magnifying glass, it would be really hard with a scope :hammer:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new