Need advice on my lighting schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayteerq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayteerq

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
841
Reaction score
425
Location
Worcester, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for some advice… I know my lighting schedule is too much right now.. want to simplify it but want to do it right.. Currently running: 13 hr schedule. Ramp up to 7 hr of daylight spectrum and then 4 hrs of strong par. I want to have a schedule that runs both whites during day and blues at night for viewing pleasure. Which spectrum should be highest PAR output? How long should my transition be from daylight to blues? Thanks in advance. Sorry for the loaded question
IMG_6312.png
 
BRS investigates does a story on lighting, proper spacing, proper height I would look that up and watch it, they discuss every single light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new