Need advice on Polyclad Flatworm

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamNC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamNC

Lawnmower Blenny says nom nom
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
4,118
Reaction score
3,191
Location
Winston Salem NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apparently I have one about the size of a Silver Dollar in my tank. I've been wondering why all my small Ceriths, Nassarius and Nerites keep disappearing. I caught a brief glimpse of him one night while looking at my tank after lights out. Would it be best to frag and dip all my corals, fish and inverts to a temp holding tank (10 gallon) and start with new sand and dry rock. I don't think traps work very well and I'm not able to stay up all night long to try and net it. And I'm afraid to try and use Flatworm Exit and nuke everything when/if it dies.
 
I would just remove him and pay close attention for others.
There is some great websites about polies
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new