Need advice !! Ready to give up

  • Thread starter Thread starter James M
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Last time I saw the tank was on Monday. Lots of improvements from the hammer, I’m hoping the other head isn’t a total loss and regrows. Xenia seems to be a goner
Everything is “happy”. I’m really itching for another nem.
 
Last edited:
You may have another nem by the time you get home! Maybe you'll get a split.
 
You may have another nem by the time you get home! Maybe you'll get a split.
Mine died......main reason I started this thread
This was it

156A0C97-0C3A-405F-BD69-C6517D9FC4E6.jpeg
 
I think I got everything back on track and doing well. Hammer is improving and I got a new bubble tip, couldn’t pass on it because it was a steal.

609C300F-3E61-40F9-983A-71CEB7676549.jpeg
Nice anemone bud!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new