Need an ID please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cginter
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cginter

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2013
Messages
802
Reaction score
173
Location
iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1477935660.569948.jpg


And this one
IMG_1477935773.204550.jpg

And this one

IMG_1477935907.379745.jpg
 
Caroliniana
Red Planet?
Strawberry Shortcake?
 
Caroliniana
Red Planet?
Strawberry Shortcake?



Thanks on the first one and I also thought red planet and 3rd it doesn't look like my other shortcake ( I know there's a lot of varieties) it almost looks like a red planet but a little different growth and color wise.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new