Need Chaeto

  • Thread starter Thread starter crewchef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

crewchef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Location
Ringgold, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in Ringgold or Chattanooga have any Chaeto they would like to go to a good home? Only need about a tennis ball size, it's for a BioCube fuge.

Tony
 
wam67 I would like to get some of it if you are coming through the chattanooga area. I just set up a sump and i dont have anything in it but a skimmer.
Thanks
 
I will be in chatt tomorrow. I am crewchef in the morning at the FT O exit around 8AM. Can you comr by there?
 
Maybe its too late but if you are coming through Chatt today and have any extra Chaeto. I'll take all that you are willing to give up. I work downtown so I could meet you anywhere at anytime except 1-2 pm.
 
Met wam67 this morning and he provided way more Chaeto than I need so have extra if someone needs it. I'm in Ringgold, within a mile of exit 350 (Battlefield Pkwy).
 
Yes, I am interested and I could use all you have. I work in Chattanooga so I can get there. When would be a good time.
 
Anytime this afternoon after 5PM. I can meet you at the Kangaroo station at exit 350. Just let me know the time and I'll be there.

Tony
 
Thanks crewchef, sorry but I won't be able to meet you today after all. I have to leave for Soddy Daisy at 3:30. I will likely be out of town for much of the rest of the week, depending on if the snow hits.

I will try to get in touch with you or Wam67 in the near future if thats ok.
 
I'll keep the extra in a bucket of water and hold on to it for anyone that needs it. Could maybe get it delivered downtown later in the week. My wife works downtown but she won't be in the office until Wednesday. Just let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new