Need friends in Winston/clemmons area

jaylove

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Winston Salem
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need friends in Winston Salem area. I'm disabled due to mental problems and can't leave my house. Just got back into the hobby and I'm looking to buy some inverts off anyone if possible I'm new to r2r the shipping for online is insane and I'd like to support local people and make a new friend(s) I hope this is in the right place
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new