Need good advice for adding T5 to supplement my Kessils

omar jawad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2015
Messages
343
Reaction score
510
Location
Ocala Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning on adding 4 T5 lights to my canopy which currently has 3 Kessil 360w's. I have room for 4 48" bulbs. The advice I'm looking for is what wattage and color of bulbs you guys would recommend.

Thanks
Omar
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new