Need help adding t5 to my leds

  • Thread starter Thread starter kbourque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kbourque

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have two arctic SO26 and want to add 2 t5 lights. I have been searching the net and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'm looking for either a kit or single 54w fixture with reflectors. If any of you have added t5 to your leds what did you use?
 
Just Google t5 retro kit, u ll find more. Either marinedepot, aqua cave or BRS should carries em. Somehow I can't paste link over. Mainly u need good bulbs (ati a must) reflectors (parabolic style) and ballast, anything else is preferable.
I used to run 2 actinic suplements 2 so26...
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new