Need help, calling an extruded aluminum expert

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aaron75

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
1,470
Reaction score
1,202
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking to price out and potentially build an 80/20 stand for a tank I'm looking to get. Stand dimensions will be 48x48x40, open to any and all suggestions. Have never worked with extruded aluminum so don't even know where to start. I know there are some savvy engineers here somewhere.
 
Ditching this idea, some basic searches made me realize it's way over budget. Can I close or delete a wasted post?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new