Need help deciding what fish to add to our reefer 350

Cmack59

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a Reefer 350 (73 gallon tank) and we currently have a Japanese Swallowtail Angelfish, 6-line Wrasse, and a Mocha Ocellaris Clownfish - we would like to add a diamond goby to sand sift and a firefish and what else would be good tank mates we have a mixed reef with Kenya tree, povona, hammer coral, SPS plate coral, Duncan’s, button polyp’s, mushroom corals, and a couple of frags that I can’t remember what they are - any thoughts would be awesome

dzfish17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id say royal gramma...but be careful adding because some six line wrasses can get very aggressive. A little bit tougher and could hold its own with the six line would be a starki damsel... Pretty mild as damsels go and adds a punch of blue and yellow. You didn't mention inverts.. A long nose or red hawk fish would be cool too. I just added a long nose and the way he perches on the rocks is really neat. I'm sure others will chime in with some of their favorites. Good luck.

OP
OP
Cmack59

Cmack59

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your recommendations we do have a cleaner shrimp and some feather dusters

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back