Need help finding certain color torches

mr frogfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
71
Reaction score
65
Location
130 cornell road
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers. I am looking for an orange torch. I currently have a 2 headed yellow tip green torch. If there is any torches that are common, and are said color please let me know
 
Never seen one that is orange, but have seen the indigo gold. Those are widely available through WWC
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new