Need help ID this Cyphastrea...

Retro Heat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
137
Location
Eastvale
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received the following frag as a freebie from aquasd. Anyone out there know if this a named color way? The pic is down below. But, to clarify... The body is an iridescent green with purple polyps and a tiny pinkish mouth. I tried to match it to their stock but I'm not having too much luck. Thanks in advance.

PXL_20230729_190907843.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new