Need Help Identifying These Bounce Shrooms

rmclaughlin87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got one of these in a trade a couple years ago and was told it was a WWC Bounce. As it grew, it became evident it wasn't, but it was nice in its own right. Over the years, more grew and developed really nice bubbles. Any idea what they are?

IMG_8817.JPG

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you didn't get them from someone that named them then just call them whatever you want. If you were to try to sell or trade them named without lineage then it can be a problem for some people.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! Yeah, I agree. I've had a few people ask to buy one from me in the past, but I had no idea what to price them at.

The bubbles increase the value for sure, otherwise they are probably just $5-$10 rhodactis. There are more and more popping up in the hobby so it's not really as rare as it used to be. If you're selling them locally just ask around and see what someone will offer you.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would call the Blue............. something ;)
Or put some daylight on them and we give them a more fitting name that fits the real color.

OP
OP
rmclaughlin87

rmclaughlin87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed. I've only sold one, and that's what I did. Just had him make an offer because I had no idea what to price it at. I've had many love that they look "high-end" without the high sticker price.

OP
OP
rmclaughlin87

rmclaughlin87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would call the Blue............. something ;)
Or put some daylight on them and we give them a more fitting name that fits the real color.

Lol. My bad...they're like a teal green with bright green big bubbles and small orange ones forming. I took the pic tonight, and all that's left on is the blues...sorry.

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post some new daylight pics tomorrow.
The way you describe them it looks like you have some gumdrop shrooms.

Back