Need help identifying this Acro from UC

SliceGolfer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
1,476
Reaction score
2,280
Location
Washington
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I purchased this "Ultra Acro" from Unique Corals this past weekend. Is anyone able to identify either trade name or genus? Thanks in advance!

IMG_2161.jpeg
 
I cant help with the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some attention.
 
Given the radial corallites look fairly appressed and almost scale like in shape and arrangement I'd start off by comparing it with selago, once new growth starts taking off and you have some mature well developed branchlets it would be easier to get a confirmation.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new