Need help resetting Zetlight

starmeggzi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
South Africa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3x Zetlight model ZS7300 and 3x Zetlight led drivers model ZS600-2401000.

I had them all setup via wifi using the horizon aqua app, but now when I want to change them to grow the coral, they won't sync to the app and they won't reset.

I need help please
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new