Need help with acro ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter 19Mateo83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
2,370
Location
Charlotte
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up a frag from @Queen City Corals the other day. Somehow they have lost the name of it and simply call it the Lazarus acro because it keeps on living. Can anyone please help identify this coral.
Here is their mother colony
IMG_1996.jpeg

And here’s the frag I got from them.
IMG_1987.jpeg

IMG_1986.jpeg

IMG_1985.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new