need help with an sps I d

  • Thread starter Thread starter charlie13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

charlie13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

can anyone ID this SPS coral
 

Attachments

  • 20141122_230716.jpg
    20141122_230716.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 142
I was told it was a stag horn but the branches look to thick I was thinking it was branching Montipora digitata but I don't know I am new to corals I got it off the bottom of the tank at the fish store for $2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new