Need help with ID

went broke reefing

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2022
Messages
37
Reaction score
40
Location
nyc
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this piece for a long time. So long I've forgotten what it is. I have to colonies of it now. Can anyone chime in with an ID ? Thanks as always

Screenshot_20220923-180652_Gallery.jpg
 
Looks like atomic fireball or Angelina Acropora coral
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new