Need help with micro bubbles

Based on the pictures I’m going to stand by the wait prescription. It may not pan out but given two weeks I really think it will get a lots less and if there’s a little remaining you can usually throw an extra baffle in somewhere and divert it.

This is from a guy who makes the same mistake, freaks out, and assumes I’ve done everything wrong every time I see a bubble smaller than a party balloon in my tank.
 
Based on the pictures I’m going to stand by the wait prescription. It may not pan out but given two weeks I really think it will get a lots less and if there’s a little remaining you can usually throw an extra baffle in somewhere and divert it.

This is from a guy who makes the same mistake, freaks out, and assumes I’ve done everything wrong every time I see a bubble smaller than a party balloon in my tank.
Hahaha okay i got nothing but time for this tank to break it thank you for the input
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new