Need help with water parameters!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Trevyn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
You can try a polyfilter, they are supposed to remove metals from the tank
Screenshot_20180409-035300.png
 
I wouldn't do over a 40% w/c
So when I do my 12 gallon change, I take out the 12gs from the tank dump it, then get my 3 bucks of ro/di add my instant ocean salt to 1.024 in each bucket and then do I need to heat it up? If I do 12g I have to shut my filter off or do I leave it on?
 
You can try a polyfilter, they are supposed to remove metals from the tank
Screenshot_20180409-035300.png
Alright I’ll see going to lfs tmmrw for some ro and returning my Fluval Pro 2.0 because I found out they just came out with a 3.0 that’s Bluetooth controllable
 
I make up water the night before and get a heater and a power head ans put it in your ro water. Let the water heat up overnight. Get it as close to ur tanks temp. Few degrees off, aint bad. Add salt to your heated ro water about 30 before your gonna do the w/c. Mix it well and check ur tanks salinity and match your new salt water to the same salinity as the tank
 
You will need to cut off any pump that might be exposed to air. You might wanna make up a couple extra gallons of salt water. The first few time u do a water
Change. Untill u get the hang of it
 
didnt really check for it but the lfs said it should have cycled so I guess it has if everythings alive right? also when can I add some frogspawns and hammers? Also whats some more easy keep colorful corals?
Unique corals they have a section for beginners should be helpful and they have a very nice selection
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new