Need help

Damian Reyes

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help to id this, I have not introduced anything to my tank in a long time. And all the Rock in my tank was dry rock when I put it in over 10 years ago. So I am surprised to see this in my tank.

If you guys can help me, I will greatly appreciate it.

20260503_205816.jpg
 
Looks like a bivalve. Likely hitchhiked in on a coral frag
 
Looks like a bivalve. Likely hitchhiked in on a coral frag
Now the question is, is it good or bad? Not that I have seen it give out any problems for the time being. And who knows how long it has been there and hiding under my blue mushrooms.
 
good. filter feeder wont harm anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new