Need help

Tyler_28cool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this tank set up four years ago it was beautiful every thing I had was doing very well and growing ..I have moved sense then and we'll I started it up again. And I am getting this brown algae that is covering everything I took the rock out one by one cleaned put back in and did a water chance 50% and a week later

Stuart Willis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi

pictures of the brown algae and your water parameters would be a huge help for people here to help you get it back to how it was

OP
OP
Tyler_28cool

Tyler_28cool

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi

pictures of the brown algae and your water parameters would be a huge help for people here to help you get it back to how it was
I just got on so I have figured it all out plus I am using my phone .. salt and all my reading s are good .. nit is high now that it's all brown when I get home from work I will figure out the picture

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back