Need help

Tyler_28cool

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this tank set up four years ago it was beautiful every thing I had was doing very well and growing ..I have moved sense then and we'll I started it up again. And I am getting this brown algae that is covering everything I took the rock out one by one cleaned put back in and did a water chance 50% and a week later
 
hi

pictures of the brown algae and your water parameters would be a huge help for people here to help you get it back to how it was
 
hi

pictures of the brown algae and your water parameters would be a huge help for people here to help you get it back to how it was
I just got on so I have figured it all out plus I am using my phone .. salt and all my reading s are good .. nit is high now that it's all brown when I get home from work I will figure out the picture
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new