Need hydra 26 non hd presets

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltyreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2018
Messages
7,559
Reaction score
6,130
Location
Monterey Bay, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, been too lazy to create my own lighting program schedule. Do any of yall have good presets for the hydra 26 non hd lights?
Im running the BAR REEF 2 preset at the moment.
Would prefer something like the saxby settings.
Just FYI, HD presets will not upload to my schedule as its incompatible.
Looking forward to hearing from the community. Searched and searched but all i found was the preset im currently running.

Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_20190320-085150_myAI.jpeg
 
I have a non hd preset of David Saxbys program that someone at the aquarium solution sent me if youre interested. I reached out to multiple people and got only one good response.
I am really in need of light settings for my non hd hydra 26. Please could you share it with me.
 
I am really in need of light settings for my non hd hydra 26. Please could you share it with me.
[email protected]
Ask them to send you saxbys non HD preset from his old hydra 52 non HD setup. if they still have the file.
I cannot attach it here.
Youll need to upload it to a web browser version of the control program. Not the app.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new