Need ID for 2 things out my Dendros

  • Thread starter Thread starter pdt7361
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pdt7361

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
708
Reaction score
408
Location
St Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R world. I'm looking for help identifying 2 things on my Dendros. The first pic below shows some kind of tube growth coming up off of the frag plug. I think I've heard of them and they are some kind of harmful snail thing...but I can't remember.
The 2nd picture shows a small worm coming out of the base of the coral.
rps20160503_201131.jpg
rps20160503_201157.jpg
 
1Vermetid snail
2 Bristleworm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new