Need ID please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMLewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JMLewis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2012
Messages
307
Reaction score
148
Location
Temecula, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this guy up at Aqua SD. Guy wasn't sure of the name.

20160515_163211.jpg
 
Fox flame?
 
I wish! But I've seen the fox flame in person and it's very red with yellow tips, I have a feeling this one's gonna "yellow up"
I can't tell that well what the colors are. Describe them. Look like yellow tips.
 
Fox flame

image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new