Need ID pls

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmg416
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmg416

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not being up on my SPS as much as I should be, I have no idea what I've got here. Any input is appreciated. Thanks,

2014-05-22 12.35.21.jpg
 
Look at Enchinata and see if it's a match, hard to tell much from the image.
 
Look at Enchinata and see if it's a match, hard to tell much from the image.

I thought it might be, but the base is a different color and much thicker. I'll try to get a better pic.
 
I thought it might be, but the base is a different color and much thicker. I'll try to get a better pic.

Color has nothing to do with the final ID. Potentially it could be any combination of colors.

A close up pic of the corallites with the polyps retracted always help. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new