Need info on jawbreaker/Deadpool babies

  • Thread starter Thread starter NalonT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NalonT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I have a Deadpool mushroom that dropped a baby about two weeks ago. It’s still a black ball on the rock. Wanted to see what the average time is for it to open\grow into an actually shroom I also have a jawbreaker that left a large part of its foot on two different rocks. Can’t wait to see them transform. Sorry couldn’t get a good pic of the baby deadpool

085A6294-4B8E-4E42-83FC-0B2D9CD734D1.jpeg
 
Thanks. It’s been about 2 weeks and still looks like a ball. Hopefully I’ll see some color soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new