Need Input for an MBA Capstone / Busness Plan

  • Thread starter Thread starter winklebe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

winklebe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Middleburg Heights Oh
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings all,

I am currently a graduate student in the process of completing my capstone course. I have elected to perform a feasibility study, prepare a business plan, and prepare a financial analysis of the possibility of opening a retail salt water aquarium store in my local market. I am hoping is that I can find a few LFS owners, Prospective Owners, Vendor Reps, or anyone else that may be able to offer input into the industry as a whole. I will be working this project over the next few months and would like to get some advice from those who have lived the life! (please send an PM if you would be willing to share some details of your expertise)

However, to keep this thread alive lets ask the following question - If you had one piece of advice to offer to someone who wanted to jump "into the saltwater tank" so to speak what would it be? What are some of the lessons learned?

Thank for all of the great input I know I will get!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new