Jun 9, 2025 #1 Adam10045 Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Apr 29, 2011 Messages 188 Reaction score 14 Location Benton, AR Rating - 100% 1 0 0 I have an old Jbj 28 gallon tank with factory lid but I would like to upgrade and keep a mixed reef in it. Any suggestions on a light? I’m clueless
I have an old Jbj 28 gallon tank with factory lid but I would like to upgrade and keep a mixed reef in it. Any suggestions on a light? I’m clueless
Jun 9, 2025 #2 ReefQuestCorals Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Oct 29, 2014 Messages 810 Reaction score 964 Location Noble, Oklahoma What state or country do you live in Oklahoma Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Im not sure of your budget but I use a cheap wille black box led off amazon for my 29g nano cube which works great for me
Im not sure of your budget but I use a cheap wille black box led off amazon for my 29g nano cube which works great for me
Jun 9, 2025 #3 Mr. Mojo Rising 10K Club member View Badges Excellence Award Joined Feb 14, 2021 Messages 14,384 Reaction score 17,408 Location Toronto What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I use a nicrew 100 watt on my 32 gallon, works well for me.
Jun 9, 2025 #4 ReefQuestCorals Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Oct 29, 2014 Messages 810 Reaction score 964 Location Noble, Oklahoma What state or country do you live in Oklahoma Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mr. Mojo Rising said: I use a nicrew 100 watt on my 32 gallon, works well for me. Click to expand... I have heard good things about the nicrew light! I thought about swapping to one as well
Mr. Mojo Rising said: I use a nicrew 100 watt on my 32 gallon, works well for me. Click to expand... I have heard good things about the nicrew light! I thought about swapping to one as well