• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Need lights asap mine broke

mark12890

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I've been having problems with my ai hydra 26s on my 40g breeder. I had bought them used for 200 a piece awhile ago and never used them. Well I set up a 40g breeder and I moved everything from my 32g biocube fish, coral, and live rock. Well everything seem fine but today I notice that the fans wasn't kicking on and they would turn off when to hot. So I bought replacements fans and when I took them apart they both had a bunch of corrosion on the fan boards. So I clean them up the best I could and they are still not working. So I used a fan to keep them cool and now they won't turn on at all. Sucks cause I literally never really got to use them. And I gave away my biocube when moved everything over that day to someone new to the hobby. Well now I'm sitting with a cheap led bar that basically just to light up a tank and not for corals. If anyone knows where I can get the green board or have parts for two I would be more then happy to buy them. I already emailed ai and they want me to send them in which I know will be a arm and leg. Money is tight so that's not really a option but yea if anyone has parts or has two for sell please let me know

_AV

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can probably fix those for your cheaper than buying replacements. Just fixed a bunch of hydra 26s:

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a pair of hydra 26 non HD fixtures with a director and diffuser kits for $400 shipped.
Will include factory diffusers too.

Lmk. They work great.
20190917_114139.jpg
20200627_175316.jpg

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 131 75.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back