Need new lights

diver_down98

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 125 gallon mixed reef tank (few LPS, SPS, softies and anemones). I desperately need to upgrade my lights. I'd been using 3 older Cree Aqua suns until one quit working. I had t5s when I first got into saltwater, but switched to LEDs about a year later. Any suggestions?
 
You can do anything you want with a $1,500 budget. I personally am a MH guy so that's what I would do with a all blue Reefbright XHO for your actinics.
 
I am currently in the process of switching away from LED (Radions) and going to ATI Sunpowers or ATI Powermodule. Haven't decided which yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new