Need new macro lens Nikon D90

MixedFruitBasket

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
1,426
Reaction score
1,647
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The used Nikkor lens I just bought turned out to have some issues so it has to go back. It was a much older lens but was in great condition until you tried to focus with it then it sounded like rocks in a grinder.

Anyhow, I am looking for another lens and since my partner knows zilch about Nikon (Pentax fan) I was hoping someone here might be able to point me in the right direction. I do not mind a used lens at all, but I want a macro lens. AF is highly preferable (actually more of a must) because my eyesight is bad enough that trying to manually focus doesn't work well for me and the prescription glasses I wear causes the lens to lie to me when I look through it.

I am hoping to try and stay under 300.00 I know that's a tough call but I'd like to try.

Any suggestions for models good for a Nikon D90? Thanks
 
I have a Micro Nikkor 60mm for sale, newer style. Hit me up if you're interested.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new