Need new T5 bulb

brownsalt92

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2015
Messages
812
Reaction score
170
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the best combo in your opinion and a picture of your tank with lights on! I have 3 white and 3 antiac in the fixture that came with it. Old pic I have just gotten into sps and Have several pieces. I run lights full power 9 hours a day

1452983803337.jpg
 
I run the below in an ATI fixture. You'll get so many different answers, just depends on the look you like. I personally can't stand the windex blue looking tank.

3 blue plus
2 coral plus
1 purple plus

Have two other 4 bulb tanks:
2 blue plus and 2 coral plus
 
I like the Coral plus and Blue plus look, I have a red bulb just for a little flare
 
Cool thanks any body have a fts so I can see the coloration of the bulb combo listed?
 
Here is an old FTS
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new