Need pics of pc rainbow

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEREMY82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JEREMY82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Messages
390
Reaction score
183
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyways I bought a lot of stuff a while back went on vacation and some of my colors are off in my corals. I assume it's got to do with me being gone for 35 days on vacation.. anyways some one wants to trade me a pc rainbow frag for a helmet head clown.. but I could swear I bought one already but my colors are off in my corals I don't know what is what .. so I'm hoping that everyone can share some pics of p.c rainbow ,frags colonies and where they keep there nitrates at in systems.. thanks ☺
 
Sure here is one of the frags I have right now for your reference.

Boom-4218.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new