need recomendations on sump/fuge

KrautBurner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
165
Reaction score
2
Location
Bremerton, Wa (near Seattle)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all,

I've currently got a 75G RR Corner overflow with a 29G sump (standard glass aquarium) and a Medium CPR HOB Refugium

I'm in the process of getting ready to upgrade to a 90G RR tank.
I'd like to upgrade my sump (more volume), as well as possibly do an "in-sump" refugium. (getting rid of my HOB, as it keeps me from putting the tank against the wall, and dumps light into the room at night when the light is on)


I've been admiring the Aqueon ProFlex sumps (model 3 and 4) Aqueon Aqueon ProFlex? Modular Sump Filtration | Products


what would you guys suggest?



BTW,
I can't quite get a 40G breeder into my stand (it's about an half an inch too deep front to back)
 
I know of a guy who may be interested in building a custom sump, if you are interested remind me to tell you how to get in touch with him tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new