Need skimmer recommendations

plumbdogmillionaire

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
35
Location
alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Waterbox 25 with an external gravity fed Refugium I made. I want to stock as heavy as I can with fish eventually. Any recommendations for an in “sump” skimmer for roughly 30 gallons of water?
 
Octo 110 int is what I run on my 13g bta tank with a refugium in the sump. Works great.
 
Tunze 9001DC
 
I'm not sure what options are available given your size of tank but I started with Aquamaxx and never did get it to work properly. Now run a Reef Octopus and its awesome.
 
Sorry, I should mention it will be in the 10 gallon tank I’m using as the Refugium. So no need for HOB or one that will fit in an AIO chamber
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new